Thursday, October 30, 2008

Caroline and a new challenge

Good Morning! Today will be a sad day for us. Our good friend David's mother Caroline has passed away and today is the funeral. Caroline was such a good person and so nice. She would just do anything for you and loved her family very much. She will be missed.

Since I will be traveling most of the day and evening, most likely I won't be able to get a workout done today. So, I'll be doubling up tomorrow.

I have decided that I will be doing ALL of the Beachbody workouts. I will post here my results from each and every one. I think I'll go in alphabetical order, just so I have someplace to start. I have done most of them, but not all of them and of course, I have my favorites!!! So, this will be a fun way to try them all out.

I'm going to start this on Nov. 1st. It will be fun!! If anyone wants to join me, just let me know. I'm always up for company :)