Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fat Burning Cardio 2

I got my workout in today. Sorry about yesterday, I had so much work to do that I decided to get it done and have it be over.

Today was Hip Hop Abs, Fat Bunring Cardio 2. This one really gets my heart rate up and gets me sweating. I like it! As with all of Shaun T's workouts, it is fun. I like this one much better than the original mostly because I feel like I get more of a workout.

Here is Beachbody's description:


Hip Hop Abs® Ultimate Results
Take your results to the next level with 3 more advanced workouts. PLUS—get 96% more muscle activity with premium weighted gloves!

Fat Burning Cardio 2 Advanced, high-energy moves guaranteed to shed pounds and inches!

So tomorrow I have Hard Body Dance Party. I love this one!! Can't wait to get to it!

I went in to my friends restaurant for lunch today. She has the best food in town for sure! It is a vegan restaurant and today was mock crab cakes and stuffed avocadoes. YUM!!! AND, she had my favorite cookies - chocolate no bake. I couldn't pass them up. So, I had a couple. They were worth it. I'll just have to do a little extra workout to get rid of the extra calories.

Body Victory is going pretty good. I have lost 2.5 lbs in 8 days. We just finished up boot camp and get to start having more spices in our foods. Our taste buds are re-programmed and we are ready to start adding in more foods. I love the food combining. It really makes a difference for me. This program is no red meat, no alcohol, no refined sugar and no dairy. This isn't much of a problem for me, however, I had let sugar creep back into my diet. So, I need this - especially with the holidays coming up. Most people gain 7-10 lbs over the holidays. I want to avoid this so it is clean eating and exercise for me!!

We are also meeting with a rep from the Tulsa Welding School for our son Jake. He is a senior this year and has no idea what he wants to do with his life. He is looking at all options, but knows that he doesn't want to go to college. I'm okay with this as long as he learns a trade and gets a job. It will be weird not having a kid in school. I think his last day is Jan 14th. Time to make a decision.

I'll be back tomorrow with a review of Hip Hop Abs Hard Body Dance Party!

Dana