Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hard Body Dance Party

Good Morning! I just finished my workout and I'm tired. It was good. I really like this one a lot. It is one of my favorites. Hip Hop Abs Hard Body Dance Party is a good, overall workout. In the video you will need either the weighted hand gloves or light weights. You start off with a quick warm-up and then you pick up the weights. You keep them until the cooldown. So, be sure to pick the right weight (light). I love the jiggy scoop series. It gets your heart rate up and the sweat flowing!!

Here's Beachbody's description:

Shaun Ts Dance Party Series™
We cut Shaun T loose and these new dance workouts are out of control! Beachbody® dancer/choreographer has gone all-out to create the most intense and innovative dance routines ever released.

Hard Body Shaun combines cardio dance, total body sculpting, and abs all in one workout to shape and tone your body from head to toe. His new moves are so much fun, you’ll feel sorry for people at the gym. (35 minutes)

Tomorrow will be Hips, Buns and Thighs and Last Minute Abs. Get ready for some toning!!

Talk to you all tomorrow :)