Friday, November 14, 2008

Hips, Buns and Thighs - OH MY!!!

I just finished my workout today. I did Last Minute Abs as a warm-up and then did Hips, Buns and Thighs. The floor work is killer. I was really burning by the time it was over and so glad for child's pose!! I think I will feel it tomorrow for sure! There are 320 crunch moves in Last Minute Abs and 688 crunches, 176 squats and 112 lunges in Hips, Buns and Thighs.

Here is Beachbody's descriptions of the workouts:


Hip Hop Abs Basic DVD Kit
Dance your way to hot, sexy abs and burn the fat off your entire body with Shaun T's fun, exciting dance program! Using Shaun's revolutionary Absolute Engagement™ technique, you'll "Tilt, Tuck, & Tighten" your way to 6-pack abs without doing a single sit-up or crunch.

Hips, Buns, and Thighs
Lift and firm those stubborn problem areas. No more boring squats and lunges—get back into your skinny jeans FAST! (25 minutes)

Today is my friend Bethany's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!

Bethany has a great vegan restaurant. I know that I have writeen about it before, but the food is wonderful. If you are ever in the Joplin area, you should stop by and check it out. AMAZING food!!! She made blueberry buckle for her birthday and I plan to go in and have a piece and celebrate with her today.

I am also celebrating birthdays today with my high school girlfriends. It is Martha and Mendy's birthdays. We try to get together for everyone's birthday and have a nice meal. We are going to hang out tonight and eat and watch movies. Should be lots of fun!

I am going to try and avoid all the fattening food tonight. I'm making my own food to take with me since I don't eat dairy or meat. Not sure what I'll do about the cake, I may just have a small slice and be done with it or I may not have any at all (Yeah, right :))

Tomorrow is the last day of Hip Hop Abs. I have Rockin' Abs Dance Party. Another one that I really enjoy! Overall, I really like all of the Hip Hop Abs. I just wish there was more of a stretch at the beginning and end. I think stretching is so important.

Til tomorrow
Dana