Saturday, November 8, 2008

November 9, 2008

This is the picture I told you I would post. I met Shaun T last March at the Beachbody Coaches Summit in California. He was so nice and VERY handsome. We chatted for a few minutes as he was leaving the party. I was glad that I was able to get a picture.

Just finished Cardio Groove Dance Party and the challenge! Whew, I'm tired and sweaty. I really like this one. It's fun and Shaun T does give us a little more stretch at the end. I still would like to see more, my hamstrings are so tight and those hammer rolls are tough on them. I really like the first two series of moves. They get my heart rate up and the sweat rolling. I do have to say that the music in this one is good!


Here is Beachbody's description:

Cardio Groove - Transform your body from head-to-toe with Shaun’s all-new cardio moves set to the hottest dance music. And add the bonus Cardio Groove Challenge for even faster results! (40 minutes)

Today my friend is coming over and we are going to cook. We are going to make some healthy soups, dairy-free cheese sauces and something sweet that is also healthy. She is trying to eat healthier, but need some snack options. I'll post some recipes tomorrow.

I'll be taking Sundays as my rest day during this challenge. I usually do yoga on Sundays and I think that my body will appreciate the rest.

Today I am thankful for my health and the fact that I love to exercise. I used to hate to exercise and sweat and now I can't imagine my day without some type of exercise. My health was not good and now I feel great! Exercise and healthy eating has totally changed my life!!