Sunday, December 7, 2008

Piyo Class

I am finally feeling better and taught my first piyo class today. It was good to do a workout today. Julie showed up and we made it through it. I'm so glad that she was patient with me and still felt like she got a good workout. I was sad that no one else showed up, but understand that this time of year is hard. Hopefully, we'll have some more people next week.

I'm going to start up with where I left off with the workouts before I got sick. This flu really hangs around. I'm still tired and not feeling 100%, but I'm ready to get back to my workout routine.

I got some Christmas shopping done this weekend and that is good. We've started putting up the tree. My house is a complete mess, but I'll finish it up tomorrow. Since we have moved, I'm having trouble finding all the decorations. Gonna be on the hunt first thing in the morning.

The kids came to eat dinner tonight and we had a good time chatting and eating good food. I love it when the kids are all here. We were missing Jake, but he is home safe and sound now. He went to OKC to drill with my brother for the weekend. He says he had a good time, but still isn't sure what he plans to do with his life. He will graduate high school in January.

I'm off to bed for now, but will get a good workout in tomorrow. Kathy Smith's Project You, Power Push and Pilates Core.

Dana