Monday, December 8, 2008

Power Push and Pilates Core

I think I am back on track. Still not great, but getting better every day. Today was Kathy Smith's Project You Type 2's Power Push and Pilates Core. This was a good combination of workouts. Power Push is a good cardio workout that lasts 30 mins. Pilates Core is a tough pilates workout that lasts about 25 mins. The pilates was tough. The roll-overs are hard, and the mermaid stretch at the end is a good way to cool down. It was a little funny to work out on the floor with our dog, Roxy licking me and Dawn in the face while we were trying to workout. So, we got a good ab workout with all the laughing too. It is always more fun when you have someone to work out with. It makes the time go by quicker. I have one more day of Kathy Smith and then I will be moving on to the next workout. I sure didn't think it would take this long to get through, but I wasn't planning on the flu.

I have gotten a lot of my Christmas shopping done, but still not completely done. I plan on getting the tree decorated tomorrow and starting on wrapping presents.

til tomorrow
Dana