Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yoga Flex

Today I did Long and Lean again and then followed it up with Yoga Flex by Kathy Smith's Project: You type 2. Yoga flex is a quick yoga workout. It gets the kinks out and I felt really good afterwards. It starts with a cat stretch and then works into down dog and up dog/cobra. We then moved into lunges and prayer, triangle and then got on the floor for some hamstring work. I really needed that, my hamstrings are always so tight. We ended with corpse pose. The workout is about 25 minutes long and just a great way to end a cardio or strength training session.

Tomorrow starts One on One with Tony Horton. I really like these workouts. Tony makes things fun and he's pretty goofy in these!

I'll be back with a post about the new ChaLEAN Extreme workouts that are for sale TODAY!!!!