Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Workout Schedule

I have to say that I am really loving the ChaLean Extreme workouts. They are shorter, which makes my family happy. I get to spend more time with them in the evening. I feel like I am cheating my workout some, but I am getting used to it.

Yesterday our group did Burn Circuit 2. This one was hard. I bumped up the weights and tried to push it as hard as I could. I think I managed it. I am ready to get rid of this flab once and for all!

If you are wanting to try a new workout, I highly recommend Chalean Extreme. You can get your copy at www.missourifitclub.com. Check it out and see what you are missing. If you are afraid that you will get bulky lifting weights, you are wrong. You will get strong, lean and gorgeous. It's only 90 days and you will be on your way to a new, fitter you!

Today is Burn Intervals and Ab Burner. This one is tough.

Dana