Friday, February 20, 2009

Chalean Extreme Push 2

I did push 2 last night with my workout buddies! We had a good time, worked out hard and sweat a lot!

I have really increased my weights. I am lifting 9 lbs for the flys, and using 24 lbs for the lower body workouts. I am ready to bump up to 30 lbs for the next lower body workout. I never thought I'd be lifting this heavy. I LOVE IT! The balance lunges with weights were hard last night. You lunge forward, lift the back leg into a dead lift. I can tell that I haven't been doing as much yoga, my balance is not as good as it used to be. Time to get busy with yoga again.

I'm still waiting on the fit bit to be released. I'm really looking forward to getting it. I had a really good pedometer, but can't find it since we moved. I know it is here somewhere, but not sure where. The Fit Bit does so much more. I can't wait to get my hands on one!!!!

Be sure and check out my webpage for all kinds of info on fitness and nutrition. www.missourifitclub.com.

I am looking to add 3 people that want to make some serious money working from home. If you are interested, please contact me at dana@missourifitclub.com. You must be wanting to work 5-10 hours per week, be willing to workout and use the products.

I'll post tomorrow about Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs!

Dana