Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day!


We went to visit friends for the weekend in Kansas City and had a great time! Brian and I are looking forward to purchasing a RV and travelling. So, we went for the RV show and had so much fun looking and dreaming! It won't be long before we are able to make that purchase and begin our dream of travelling!


One good thing about Beachbody workouts is that I can take them with me. I can do them wherever I happen to be! I took my workouts and my bands and was able to get a little workout in. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing for sure!


The guys decided to cook us gals a vegan meal for Valentine's. It was so much fun with everyone in the kitchen cooking and visiting. The meal was very good. They made mushroom pecan burgers on a bed of lettuce, pasta salad, roasted potatoes with garlic and onion, cashew cheez spread, pumpkin seed pesto and for dessert - chocolate mousse! It was so yummy and the best part was that it was made with love and fun!


Yesterday, I got back to basics with my eating and workouts. We had the fit club class and the group worked out with Chalean Extreme - We did Burn it Off and Recharge. I really like this combo. Burn it off is a great, quick cardio workout and then recharge is a yoga style stretch. Just a great workout all together. Those modified burpees are killer, and in recharge I love the pigeon stretch.


I haven't lost much weight with CE, but I also haven't really changed my diet much either, so I'm not upset over it. My clothes are fitting looser, I'm sure that I am losing inches and things are toning up. I need to purchase some heavier weights. I'm using 24 lbs for the lower body and no lighter than 9 lbs for the flys and usually 12-15 lbs for the upper body exercises. I am building strength and loving it! I think I notice the biggest change in my arms! I'm really liking it!!


I am looking for 3-4 people that are interested in starting a home based business. If this is something that you are interested in, please contact me at dana@missourifitclub.com. I am looking for people that serious about making an extra income and getting healthy at the same time.


Tonight I am doing CE Push 1. I'll post about this workout and let you all know what I think about it.


Have a great day, push play and eat clean!!

Dana