Monday, February 2, 2009

Feb 2, 2009

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post. We have been so busy this month. All of my boys have their birthdays in Jan., we have had a couple of ice storms and lots of regular work going on.

I have finished my first month of Chalean Extreme. I start the push phase today! I will be taking my measurements tonight. I know that I didn't lose any weight, but then again, I didn't really change my diet much. I think I'm still in holiday mode, so that is changing today! It's back to basics for me. I do think I have lost some inches, so only the tape will tell.

I am sooo wanting to get the fit bit! Here's the info on it:

You can wear the Fitbit Tracker loosely in your pocket, clipped to your pants, shirt, bra or to your wrist when you are sleeping. You can wear it all day!

The Fitbit Tracker is wireless. Walk within 25-50ft of the provided basestation and your data will be automatically uploaded to the Fitbit website. The auto-sync software runs on both Macs and PC's.

View calories, steps and distance on the Fitbit Tracker itself. You can login to the Fitbit website to see even more detailed data and also participate in collaborative fitness goals with friends, family and co-workers.

It is supposed to be available the first quarter of 2009. I'll let you know when it is available.

I'll be posting more often again, I need to stay on track with my exercise and my eating for sure.

I'll post again after I get through my first push phase workout! I'll be in WOWY, the online super gym at 5:30 PM CT. I'd love to have you join me. Sign up for no charge at http://www.missourifitclub.com/

Dana