Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fit Club Classes!

Every Monday I offer fit club classes to the public for no charge! Yes, I said no charge!!! You can come and try the Beachbody workouts before you decide which one to buy!! We have a great time and always get a good workout in.

Last night Krisit, Irene and Linde showed up for a little Ten Minute Trainer action!! We did the warm-up, cardio, lower body and yoga flex. It was a great 30 min workout. I really felt the skater lunges and the yoga was a nice way to end the workout. Good cool down and stretch. I really do love the yoga flex workout. Quick 10 mins of stretching/yoga. It moves pretty fast, but I always feel so good afterwards.

If you are interested in joining us, send me an email at dana@missourifitclub.com and I'll get you the details. No pressure, just fun and sweat!!

Hope to see you all soon on Mondays!!

Dana