Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lunch at Isadora's!






There is nothing as fun as having lunch with friends!! A group of us meet for lunch at Isadora's on Mondays! We talk about anything and everything. We are all fans of working out and eating healthy foods!! Bethany (owner of Isadora's) makes wonderful food. It's always something very tasty and healthy!



I have one more week left of Chalean Extreme! I have really gained a lot of strength during this workout and lost a lot of fat!!! I'll be taking my final measurements and pictures next week. I'm excited to see what all has happened to my body!!!


We are going to start a round of Slim Series next. I had the good fortune to meet Debbie Siebers at the Beachbody Coaches Summit this month and can't wait to try these workouts. Debbie is one of the nicest people I have met and she is beautiful!!! I know that I will get good results with Slim Series and am hoping that it will get me ready for bathing suit season!