Monday, May 11, 2009

Shakeology

I have now tried both Shakeology flavors. Greenberry and Chocolate. I have to say that I like the chocolate better. This will probably not come as a surprise to anyone that knows me. I love chocolate. Since I gave up dairy products 6 years ago, I have really missed milkshakes. Hot fudge was my favorite flavor. I hadn't had a milkshake is so long and shakeology is so good and just like a milkshake. I love that I am getting all my nutrition in one glass. Vitamins, digestive enzymes, minerals, probiotics and more. I have a bunch of recipes to make the shakes different each day. I have added fruit, peanut butter, coconut oil, and even caramel. Each one is good, the shakeology is good by itself, but my favorite is banana and peanut butter.

If you are interested in giving this a try, please let me know. I can help you get it ordered and send you the recipes so you can get started on your journey to better health and nutrition.

If you love it and want to keep getting it every month ask me how you can get it with a 25% discount. All you have to lose is weight!