Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a Weekend!


Recently I went to a business seminar. We had to make a list of 25 goals that we want to do/accomplish in the next 10 years. My list has things such as improve on my job position, read the Bible all the way through, traveling with Brian, get over some fears and do some fun things. Well, I got to mark off one thing on the list this weekend. I went parasailing! Oh my, it was so much fun. Brian and I went together and it was at Grand Lake in Grove OK, but WOW!! I loved it and can't wait until I can do it again. I will want to do it somewhere tropical, but I will do it again.

I think it is so important for us to write our goals down, see them in print and it will make them more real. I highly recommend that you do just that. Put them on a piece of paper and post it where you can see it daily. It will help you to work towards those goals. Be sure to write down things you truly want. Even if you think it is completely out of reach!!

Here is my list:
1) reach top of Beachbody ranking status
2) help coaches on my team reach this level
3) get organized
4) win the trip to Hawaii (Beachbody top coach)
5) go rock climbing
6) Help my kids learn to manage their money
7) get physically fit and stay there
8) get an RV and travel with Brian all over the US
9) travel to Italy and stay there for 3 months
10) parasail
11) get certified as a wellness consultant
12) get a degree in nutrition
13) read the Bible all the way through
14) take entire family on vacation to the beach
15) swim with dolphins
16) volunteer work with children
17) be able to donate large sums of money to my favorite charities
18) get over fear of public speaking
19) see the rainforest
20) learn a foreign language
21) play piano
22) improve my memory
23) run a 5K marathon
24) see a Broadway play in NYC
25) travel to fun vegetarian restaurants in US

We always accomplish what we believe we can accomplish!!