Thursday, February 25, 2010

Elton and Billy.....


I am in OK City today to see Billy Joel and Elton John in concert. I can't wait. It's going to be a blast! We are staying in a beautiful hotel and I've taken photos to prove it.


I have heard that there are no cameras allowed in the Ford Center. WHAT???? How else am I going to show you the wonderful photos of me and the boys backstage? I'm sure they will even call me up on stage to sing to me...... I won't even be able to record it for you all to see. You'll just have to take my word on what happens.....


I'll be back tomorrow with a great post all about my travels. Had a fantatic lunch today at 105 degrees. Was hoping to go back for a little breaky in the morning, but they don't open until 11. We have to get back since my father-in-law is having surgery. Please keep Bill in your prayers.


I'll chat with you all tomorrow - don't forget to push play today!