Friday, April 9, 2010

get gulping!!

We are camping this weekend. I love it! Such a good time and no matter where we go, we find interesting places to visit and things to do. Not sure what today will bring, but I'll be sure to capture some fine moments. Here is one from yesterday. We saw these apple chairs on the side of the road and decided to take our picture in them. We got out of the car, ran over and I was ready to plop down in one and thankfully I looked before I sat, full of mud and water. That would have brought our fun to a screeching halt. ( At least mine, they would've been laughing so hard).


We found a really cool restaurant to eat last night. It was a Roadhouse and imagine my surprise when black bean hummus and pita bread was on the menu! So happy and so delicious! Watch for a photo of me and Yogi Bear tomorrow! I know you can't wait!

Friday Challenge:
How did you do on the crunch challenge. I guess most of you thought 200 was too many. I got mine in, but had to get the last of them right before I went to bed. So, today's challenge is a little different.

It is so hard for most of us to drink enough water. So today I am going to challenge you to get drinking! You should be drinking 1/2 of your body weight in ounces of water per day. Minimum of 64 oz and maximum of 100 oz. So, this is your challenge today.

Ways to get more water in:

1) Keep a large bottle with you at all times. I have a great looking Insanity orange bottle and it always has water in it!


2) Don't like to drink anything without flavor? put in some fruit slices (orange, limes, lemons, strawberries) or I really like cucumber. Very refreshing. I also love my Herbasway drops. (no calories or sugar, plenty of good flavor and anti-oxidants)

3) Brian's advice, hold your nose and just drink it!
Grab a glass of water when you get up. Drink it before you eat or drink anything else. Then have a glass mid-morning, a glass with your lunch, another glass mid-afternoon, another one after your workout, grab a glass to sip on before dinner, refill and drink with your meal and then a glass before bed in the evening.
So, get out your water jugs, pretty water bottles or glasses and get gulping!

Today is also Friday Follow! If you are not participating, you should be. It's a lot of fun finding new blogs to read and meeting great people!



MckLinky Blog Hop