Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm in the granola crowd!


One of our friends calls people that eat healthy, organic food, does yoga and is going green the "granola crowd". I think it's funny, but I am one of those people in the granola crowd and I'm proud of it!


I love granola. Recently, I had the chance to try out FEED Granola. Oh my, this is good stuff. the minute it arrived, the boys were here and they tore into it. Blueberry was the first bag opened. Chase loves blueberry anything and this did not disappoint him or any of us



FEED Foods, Inc. believes in good wholesome products and great tasting foods. They are currently updating their website, but be sure to bookmark it and check it out! These guys know what they are doing and I am sure that it will deliver!



The favorite flavors in our house included the Blueberry Almond, Cranberry Coconut, Bittersweet'ness and the Apple Cinnamon. Brian liked the Sweet Mango, but didn't like the mint in it as much as he thought he would. I thought it was pretty good!

Can you tell which was my favorite flavor? Bittersweet'ness!!! It's gone.....