Thursday, April 1, 2010

RIP Luke Grayson


Today is going to be a very hard day for us to get through. Our good friend Luke, passed away on Monday. He was 35 and died of a massive heart attack. Today is the funeral. I want to share the words Brian wrote on his facebook wall.


Today we will bury my old poker buddy Luke Grayson. Luke was the kind of guy who could make you laugh even when you were the one he was making fun of. Luke was a big man with a big appetite for fun. If you ever had the pleasure of seeing Luke in full color at the blackjack table it was a sight you would not soon forget. Luke was in a very small group of people I would call a master craftsman, he could build or fix anything, he would do it right and he would make it beautiful.


Luke had recently brought the church back into his life and I feel he left in peace. Luke's life revolved around his family, whether at school or at play, he never missed a practice or game. Sonya, Taylor, Ethan and his brother Josh lost their patriarch and I lost a friend. God bless us all. Peace to Luke.


I really hope that we all will learn to not take life for granted. There is no guarantee of a tomorrow. So, please, for me, hug your children extra hard, call your loved ones and tell them just how much they mean to you.


Thank you so much for hanging out here with me. I appreciate each and every one of you!