Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Travelin' time

I am going to be missing for a few days. I'm headed to Los Angeles for the Beachbody Summit!  I am so excited.  This is sooo fun.  I have been the last two years and don't plan to miss one!  We get to learn about new products coming out (Body Gospel, Turbo Fire) and workout with the trainers.  I'll be working out live with Tony Horton (P90X), Chalene Johnson (Turbo Jam, ChaLEAN Extreme), Leandro Carvalho (Brazil Butt Lift), Brett Hoebel (Rev Abs), and last but not least, Debbie Siebers ( Slim in 6).  This is going to be so much fun!!!

We will also be learning how to maximize our businesses!  Here's a peek at what Summit is like.




I will be posting photos and updates as I can.  Not sure about internet availability.

Have a good week and I'll talk soon!

Be sure to watch Kirstie Alley's Big Life on A&E Sunday!  Tony Horton will be on teaching Kirstie about P90X!