Thursday, May 13, 2010

Body Gospel

One of the new products coming soon from Beachbody is Body Gospel.  I am so excited for this workout!  I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and check it out!

This is a workout unlike any other!  It is a Faith - Based workout!  Contemporary Christian music, Bible verses in the journal, total transformation guide, nutrition guide, training cards, goal trackers and new design of resistance bands!  I'm so excited!!  Donna Richardson Joyner is the trainer.  She was chosen by the Oprah Winfrey Show as one of the top 5 fitness video instructors.

Check out this video about Body Gospel:



If you are interested in more info on Body Gospel, let me know.    You can start a faith-based fitness group at your church and I can also tell you how you can set up a fund-raiser for your chuch, at no cost to the church at all!!!  Even more excitement!