Friday, May 14, 2010

do you journal?

Whoo-Hoo!!  It's Friday!  Do you get excited for the weekends or is Friday just another day for you?  I love the weekends because it usually means that I get to spend more time with my family!  We had planned to go to the lake, but it is going to rain all weekend, so we are going to hang out at home instead.

Friday Challenge:

I think it is so important to keep a journal.  Today's Challenge is to keep a journal of your food and water intake, your exercise, your gratitude statement and to-do list and a goals list

My journal entries look something like this:

b-
l -
s -
d-

Water - 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Workout -

Gratitude Statement -

to do list -

Goals -

I have a cute notebook (this is important!!) and just write it all down everyday.  I refer back to it often to update it and to mark off the things I have accomplished on my to-do list.  My goals are right in front of my face, so I know what I need to stay focused on.  I also think that when you write it down and really put them out there, you are more apt to reach those goals!  I love writing down what I am grateful for as well.  It puts things in perspective for me.  Be sure to write down everything you eat and drink.  If you eat 2 M & M's, then write it down.  It is so good to know how much you are eating and what you are eating. If you are struggling with losing, you will see a pattern and will be able to make some changes so that you will get results! 

So, the challenge is to keep your journal - for a day, a week, a month  or every day!

Friday Follow




You know the drill by now on Friday Follow, but if you are new, this is a great way to find other interesting blogs.  It can be overwhelming, just follow as many as you can!  There's no pressure and you will make some great new friends!

Be sure to visit the sponsors of Friday Follow:  Midday Escapades, One 2 Try, and Hearts Make Families!