Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad and random thoughts


Good Morning! 

Today is my Daddy's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! Hugs and Kisses to you!  Love you bunches!


Today is my rest day from exercise and I need it.  I'm worn out.  I've been doing doubles this last week.  Brazil Butt Lift in the mornings and P90X in the evenings!  So, I am glad for my rest day!!!  Yesterday we did the sneak peek workout from Turbo Fire!  I can not wait for this one to come out!  HIIT (High Intentisty Interval Training) with Chalene Johnson, creator of Turbo Jam.  It was 15 mins long and I burned almost 200 calories.  It was a lot of jumping (plyo), but I loved it.  It was hard!  I am going to order this one as soon as it is available!

We are going to work a little on the house today, but for the most part we are just going to enjoy our Sunday!  It has been raining and storming here for atleast 5 days in a row.  I'm so ready to see the sunshine!

Oh, and I got the most adorable new kicks yesterday!  I needed a new pair of workout shoes and Brian needed new shoes as well.  Academy to the rescue!  $35!!  I love a good sale!

We had dinner with friends last night.  It was a fun time and we had some amazing food! Scalloped potatoes, calico beans and strawberry bread!  YUM!

My bodybugg band broke in LA at summit.  I've been superglueing it back together every couple of days, so I finally broke down and bought a new armband.  I am so thankful for my Bodybugg coach, Rhiannon Decker!  She is wonderful and a good friend!  If you plan to get a bodybugg, please request her to be your coach.  She will help you get the most of your product and just inspire you to stay on track!  If you already have a bodybugg and want an amazing coach, just let me know and I will get you her email address so you can request the transfer!  Seriously guys, she is so good!

I have been using the Mari Winsor Pilates new workout called the Winsor Slimming Pilates in conjuction with my other workouts. 

I love pilates and unfortunately Beacbody doesn't offer a good pilates, so I go to the best in the biz for it!    Thank you Mari Winsor!!!  She has created good workouts (that are short and get the job done) and incorporated the Accelerator!  This really helps to hit those trouble spots!  It is like using the reformer in the studios.  I love it!



The new workout is really good.  I think my favorite is the Pilates of the Fit and Famous.  It is 4  - 10 minute workouts.  Cardio Pilates, Total Body, Lower Body and Abs.  Mix and match to work on your problem areas (abs and lower body for me!)  This one is worth checking out!

I have a busy week coming up, some more, good product reviews and I can't wait to share them with you!  Have a great Spirit Sunday!