Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jake's big day!

Jake, my youngest son graduated from firefighter school last night.  We are so proud of him.  We went to the graduation ceremony and then the whole family went out to dinner.  I filmed the whole ceremony for the grandparents to watch later.  I was so worried that the battery on the flip would go out right before he got his diploma, but luck was on our side :)  The battery light was flashing, but it made it through the entire ceremony!  He will go in on Monday to see about a job.  That will be nice.  He is unsure if he will go to EMT school or not, but we are encouraging him!!
I let Brian be in charge of the photos during the ceremony.  I was using the flip.  I guess he needs a lesson with the camera.

We went to dinner and had a wonderful time.  We went to Chatter's, there is something there for everyone to eat, even me (I'm the picky one!!)

Congrats Jake, we knew you could do it and are so very proud of you and love you so much!

Please let me know if you have any Reader's Requests.  I'll be addressing them next week!