Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the great mom's out there!  I am at the lake for the weekend, the kids were all here yesterday for a big family birthday party and Chase, Meredith and Madelyn stayed over to spend the day with us today as well. I love it when we are all together. We may not be the most exciting group, but we have a good time whenever we are all together.

We celebrated last night with a fire down by the water and had some s'mores!  It was sticky, yummy and gooey! 

We will all get together tonight for dinner when we get home and it will be the perfect ending to the weeekend.

I am so blessed to have the best Mom in the world!  I don't get to see Mom as much as I would like, but we make the most of our time when we do get together!  I love you Mom!!!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!  I hope you enjoy your special day with your loved ones!