Friday, May 7, 2010

Speed Clean Challenge

It's Friday again. This week has just flown by.  I got home from the summit on Monday evening and I've been playing catch up all week. But, I am just about caught up! 

Friday Challenge:

Today's challenge is going to be fun!  I am all about getting things done as quickly as possible and getting to the good stuff - FUN!  So, when I clean my house, I try to make a game out of it.  Speed cleaning is the best way to get a lot accomplished in a short period of time. Set the timer for 30 mins.  Then start cleaning and get as much done as you can in the 30 mins.  If you do this every day, your house looks good, you have time for whatever else you need to get done in your day or you can just play!

So today's challenge, set the timer for 30 mins and clean to your heart's content and then be done!  If you don't get it all done in 30 mins, don't sweat it, just get it done tomorrow.  Of course, this may not work if you have a big party at your house or company coming over, but on a daily basis, it will work.  Everything gets done.

Be sure to leave me a note and let me know what you think and how it goes for you!

Friday Follow





Be sure to check out One 2 Try, Midday Escapades and Hearts Make Families.  They created all the Friday Follow Fun! 

This is a great way to find new blogs to read and to help get new readers to your blog!  Hope you will come out to play with us!