Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend!

Oh my goodness, I had a wonderful time in LA at the Beachbody Summit!  I met so many people, had a blast with friends, got in some great workouts and learned all about the new products coming out SOON!  Turbo Fire (got to sample this workout) and Body Gospel (can't wait)!!  Want more P90X, Insanity, Brazil Butt Lift?  You got it. Coming out in 2011!  More Ten Minute Trainers, updated and revised Power 90 and vanilla shakeology.  All on the way!

Chalene and Tony


Bret Hoebel from Rev Abs


Leandro from Brazil Butt Lift

I got to workout live with Tony Horton, Chalene Johnson, Shaun T, Leandro, Bret Hoebel, and Debbie Siebers.  We were exhausted, but loved every minute of it!

Now is the time to get involved with Beachbody, either as a customer trying out these wonderful products or to make fitness your business.  Either way, please let me know if you want more info!  You can come to Summit with us next year!
Carl Daikeler, CEO of Beachbody


The airline lost my luggage and I am waiting on it to be delivered today.  Hopefully it will get here soon.  I have plenty to do today!  Can anyone say LAUNDRY????