Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Charlie's Soap

I love finding products that are more natural and better for the environment.  I was so excited when I discovered Charlie's Soap

Charlie's  Soap is a non-toxic cleaner and laundry powder that works amazing!   I have the pleasure of cleaning some nasty rental property from time to time and I took this cleaner along with me and it made my cleaning job so much easier and the fact that it is natural is just a bonus and it is made in the USA!

Our Laundry Powder is a revolutionary approach to laundry care. It does not cover up stains and odors with scents and brighteners - it really cleans. It is made with a unique blend of biodegradable coconut-based detergents and high-grade, completely soluble, Green River washing soda.


Proven in industry and now available to the public, our All-Purpose Cleaner can be used safely & effectively on a variety of surfaces. Non-toxic and completely biodegradable,Gets under grease and grime, gently releasing them without harsh abrasives. Quickly, easily and safely removes pitch and tar from machinery, tools and hands.

Give Charlie's Soap a little extra time as it was meant to gently remove stains - not blast them off.


Check out Charlie's Soap on Facebook