Friday, June 4, 2010

Motivation Challenge & Friday Follow - me

Good Morning!  Tuesday Julie and I went to Tulsa and had a great time!  We shopped until we dropped and then we found a cute little coffee shop and stopped in for a cool drink.  It has been so hot.  Of course, I love summer and the hot weather, but whew, we needed a cold drink.  I had the best frozen chai!





Friday Challenge:

A lot of you have told me that you are lacking motivation.  I feel that when we feel unmotivated, we are unhappy with something in our lives.  So, to get that part of our lives back in order I recommend reading and listening to personal development books.  My favorite is The Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen. I think you should immerse yourself in positive thinking, so reading for just 10 minutes per day and then listening to 10 mins of audio every day will help you to stay on track!  You can choose any book/audio that you love.  I really like Dani Johnson, Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, I have many books and audio that I keep on hand just so I can always have something to grab.

Right now I am reading Women, Food and God.  I just started it, but it is going to have me look at my relationships on all levels.

I am listening to Dani Johnson's Unlimited Success Personal Achievement Program. This will help me personally and in my business.

So the challenge is to read your own personal developement books and listen to your audio daily.  20 mins per day is all you need.  I love to listen to my audio while I am driving.  Talk about using your time wisely!

You can accept this challenge for one book/audio or as an ongoing challenge.  Whatever works best for you!

Please let me know if you decide to take on this challenge.  I can suggest several books and audio!!!  I want to know if you find it helpful or not!

Friday Follow!



I missed out on the last few Friday Follows.  It's been crazy busy around here and I just haven't been able to spend as much time on the computer.  I still don't have my computer fixed yet.  I found out it is under warranty, that is a good thing, but it means that I have to send it in and wait on them to fix it and send it back.  Another 10-15 days. UGH!  Sharing a computer is pretty much cramping my style!

But, I am making it a point to do Friday Follow today.  I have missed it and love finding new friends and blogs.  So, if I haven't followed you back, I am on it today!