Friday, July 16, 2010

New Mexico

Hello from Santa Fe! 

We have been traveling all day long!  It's been a fun trip so far, but I'm exhausted.  Why is it that sitting in a vehicle is so tiring?

I didn't get my workout in today, but I am okay with that.  I'll make up for it tomorrow. 

We had a fairly good day of eating on the road.  Of course, it helps when we bring what we need.  I did forget the bread, so I didn't get to make the sandwiches for lunch, but we stopped and I caved and had french fries. Not the best choice, but like I said, I'm okay with it.  Brian and I did munch on the new Clif Bar.  It is really good and hit the spot.  It was sweet, but not overpoweringly so.  It was also crunchy, but not so hard you couldn't bite into it!   Brian really liked it and I would certainly buy it again!



We saw the largest cross in the northern hemisphere and a water tower that looked like it was going to fall down at any minute.





We went to dinner, had some really good portabello fajitas and a margarita with some chips and salsa and then hit up Whole Foods for the rest of the groceries we needed for the trip.  Tomorrow morning we are going to the Farmer's Market and then downtown to check out the art galleries and the cathedrals.  It should be another great day!



This was the beautiful sunset tonight.  Can't wait to see the sunrise in the morning!  Well, maybe I can!



I'll be back tomorrow with Friday's challenge.  I want to video how to do it properly.  Now, you have to check back right?????