Thursday, July 29, 2010

How diet soda causes weight gain

Nick's girlfriend Lauren has been hospitalized with complications to her diabetes. She is in ICU and we are hoping that she will get to go home today. She has been a diabetic since she was 4 and we would appreciate your prayers and good thoughts. She is doing much better and I saw her twice yesterday. She really wants to go home, I think that is a good sign.


We are also getting ready for the big day on Sat. This is the one year date of Brian's motorcycle accident. Instead of dwelling on how bad it was, we are choosing to have a party and celebrate the fact that he is still with us. We are prepping and cleaning and getting ready for a great time with all our friends!

So, this post will be short and sweet. I want to share this video with you all. I saw this a year or so ago, time sure has a way of getting away from me, but it is a wonderful explanation on why you shouldn't drink diet soda. I'm not preaching to you, just want to make you aware!