Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am grateful!

It's Sunday and that means it is time to be grateful and thankful!

grate·ful/ˈgrātfəl/

Adjective: Feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful.
 
 
I am so grateful and thankful for the opportunity to go on our vacation, for my family, my job and for all my friends.  I really do appreciate each and every one of you!

This really is your life and just like today's song says, are you who you want to be?  If not, then make some changes.  You deserve to be happy, healthy and what you want to be!  Make it happen!

Set some goals, write them down, make a vision board, bring those changes into your life and be thankful for them!

Enjoy the beauty around you, really pay attention to it.  Give to others, be a kind person, and smile more, share your happiness with others, you never really know what they are going through and a smile, a kind gesture, hug or sweet word may be just what they are needing today!  My prayer today is that you are blessed beyond your wildest dreams!

Have a wonderful Spirit Sunday!  Enjoy your day with your family and be sure to give thanks!