Saturday, July 3, 2010

More lake fun!

We are so glad that our friends from Kansas City have come down to the lake for a visit!  We enjoy spending time with them and I just love having our friends around!

The family is coming as well.  Chase, Meredith and Madelyn got here last night and Nick and Jake will be here sometime today.  It's gonna be a grand ol' time!

We are going to see the fireworks two nights in a row.  We will boat out and see the show.  It's a lot of fun.  This time last year, I was in NYC with family and friends.  The fireworks there were absolutely spectacular.  We had so much fun in the big city and I can't wait to go back. 


I'll be sure to take a lot of photos.

I went to the farmer's market today and got some kohlrabi, baby bok choy and radishes along with tomatoes.  We enjoyed the tomatoes today.  I'm planning on finding a good recipe for the rest of it.
I took some really good photos, but Brian has the camera, so you will have to wait to see them!
It looks so pretty! 

Off to take the girls parasailing, hoping that it quits raining.  I'm thinking sunny thoughts!

Discussion:  what are your 4th of July traditions?