Thursday, July 8, 2010

thursday tip - foot edition

Today's tip is one I learned from Marilu Henner.  I know that I have mentioned in the past how much I enjoy my membership at marilu.com.  If you haven't checked it out, you really should.  I have made some great, life long friends there!  The next class starts on Monday and is Vive Le Vegan!  If you have thought about a vegan diet and are not sure what you should do, check it out!  Great recipes and wonderful tips!





So, on to today's tip:  Before you work out, slather your feet (mostly your heels) with vaseline and put on two pairs of socks.  This will prevent blisters and will make those dry, cracked heels look amazing!  It is sandal season and we want those feet looking great!   I also like Skin Free Naiouli Butter Stick.  You can also do this before you go to bed, but I get too hot at night to wear socks to bed.  I always end up kicking them off and sticking my feet out of the covers!

I also like to use a pumice stone in the shower to help get those feet smooth.  I found a nice one at Target this week to replace my old one.  Can't wait to try it out!