Monday, August 2, 2010

Fit Club Monday - livin life edition

It's Monday again, how did this happen????  We had so much fun over the weekend.  Our party was fun, we had fun and then rested yesterday.  I'm so not used to staying up until 1:30 in the morning!!!!

Got up this morning and really brought it with my workout!  TurboFire 55 EZ is not an easy workout.  Sweat like crazy and burned almost 500 calories!  I love that!  I really did earn my Shakeology today!

I will not be able to host Fit Club tonight.  Our friend passed away and we will be going to the visitation.  I am sad that Gene is gone.  Gene used to work with us at Ceilings and Walls, Inc. when we had our construction company.  We stayed in touch and saw him about a month ago when he was in the hospital.  He was in good spirits and I'm glad that we were able to chat for a while.  Gene, you will be missed for sure!!

This in combination with the anniversary of Brian's accident has really made me more aware of the fact that we need to be living our lives!  After Brian's accident, we decided that we were not going to wait for the right time to come to do what we wanted to do.  It's never the right time.  No more waiting because you don't know what tomorrow will bring.  So, hug your family and friends, tell them that you love them daily.  Live your life like you want to.  Don't wait for the "right" time.  It doesn't come!



Fit Club Recipe:

Smore's Shakeology

1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
8 oz almond milk
1 tbsp rice mellow creme
1 graham cracker
ice

Blend all ingredients in the blender to desired consistency.  Enjoy!!  320 calories!

Get more info on ShakeologyPurchase Shakeology now.

Discussion:  Do you live your life or are you waiting for the right time?