Monday, August 23, 2010

Fit Club Monday - Traveling again

I am up getting ready to head to the airport.  It truly has been a life-changing weekend for me.  I can't wait to get home and implement all this into my life!  Not to mention the fact that I can NOT wait to see Brian.  I have missed him!!

Since I will be traveling today, there will not be a fit club tonight. 

We made our dream notebooks while we were here.  I took a photo of mine.  I love the way it turned out. I know that some people are skeptic of dream or vision boards, but several of the things I put on mine from the beginning of the year have already happened.  Put your wish, dream or vision out there for the world to see and hear and think positively about it and it will happen!



I hope that you have a extraordinary day!