Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

Does that date scare you?  I don't have any problem with it and I think attitude has a LOT to do with it!  Have a good outlook and good things will happen!  So don't be skeered today!

Friday Challenge

It's another Friday Challenge!!  I'm beginning to think it's a challenge to come up with these challenges :)

Do you like these to be really challenging?  I'd love to have some feedback on these to let me know if you like them and what you want to see.

Today's challenge is about the negative self talk that I think we all have at some point.  Today I want you all to talk to yourself in only a positive manner


I am beautiful
I am an athlete
I am doing a good job
I am a good mom, wife, sister, daughter, whatever the case may be

Write it on your mirror and look at it several times per day!  What you think is what you become!  You can do it!



check out this book from a fellow blogger: 


Discussion:  Do you talk negatively to yourself?  What do you think is the best way to change that habit?