Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Inspiration Point


This was painted on the back of a bench in Manitou Springs Colorado and it got me to thinking about the people that inspire me.  I try to stay in touch with people that are encouraging and inspiring to me as much as possible.  I think you have to be plugged in to be successful, no matter what your goal is. 

I also think that it is a good idea to put up photos, quotes, sayings anything that keeps you on track.  Put them where you will see them everyday and you will be inspired!

My favorite inspiring quotes:

Do your best, forget the rest -  Tony Horton

People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves - Salma Hayek


And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years - Abraham Lincoln

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. Mother Teresa

If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way. Don't wait for great opportunites. Seize common, everyday ones, and make them great! - Napoleon Hill

One last one:

I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that HAPPY GIRLS are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles - Audrey Hepburn

Discussion:  What inspires you?  How do you make sure you stay connected with that inspiration?