Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh My Goodness, I'm busy

I am just now getting a moment to get my blog post done today.  It's almost tomorrow already. 

I had Miss Madelyn today and she kept me on my toes all day long.  She is walking now and doesn't want to stop for one second.  I think this might be dangerous :)



We are having Mads' 1 year birthday party on Sunday.  All the family and friends are coming in for the party and it happens to be at our house!  That means, cleaning and a little cooking will have to be done.  I am still pretty tired from my trip and then going out for our anniversary yesterday! 

Married for 26 years now to the love of my life!!



I am going to be starting a Turbo Fire Challenge.  You can check out the message board thread.  Hop on over and let me know if you will be joining in, you can do any workout, but if you want to get TurboFire, get it now.

I hope you'll join in.  It will be a LOT of fun!

I am looking to add to my beachbody coaching team.  If you love fitness and would like to add a second income or a first, then please let me know.  Things are getting exciting and now is the time to get involved!  Remember, you get a 25% discount as a coach as well as getting to help others get healthy!  It's a win-win situation!