Sunday, August 29, 2010

Party Day Gratitude

We have had a big weekend, celebrating with family and friends.  But, today is the big party day!  We are having Madelyn's birthday party at our house today.  I have a lot to accomplish before 3 pm and party time. Cleaning and cooking are on the agenda first.  I am making spinach dip and lemonade.  I can't wait to see the cake.  We went out to dinner on Mads' actual birthday and she was a bit cranky and had to leave her own party early!



It's been so nice to have my parents here.  I don't get to see them nearly as much as I would like.  We had a good day yesterday just hanging out, getting a little shopping done ( new cell phone Yay!), and visiting.

So today I am so very grateful for my family.  All of them.  I am so blessed!  I'll take a lot of photos and be back to share with you all!

Discussion:  What are you grateful for today?