Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yay! Weekend!

It's been a busy week and I'm glad the weekend is here.  I've been working, cleaning up from the party and then watching my sweet baby. 

I had the best of intentions to get my office organized and things put away.  That hasn't happened YET!  I am going to work on it today and tomorrow when I have the time.  I have Mads today for a while so Chase and Meredith can have their garage sale. 

My filing is behind and the office looks like a tornado hit it.  So, my goal is to get it all straightened up.  Brian is going to hang my cabinets and he is putting the door to the master bedroom back on.  We took it off when he had his accident so the wheelchair could fit through. So, it will be nice for that to be back on!  Whoo-hoo for privacy!!!

We had a blast at our celebration last weekend. I didn't post many photos, I didn't take very many, my camera died!!  There was dancing, drinking and good food.  Great conversations and good friends!  We are so thankful to our friends for all the help and support they gave us during that time.







Tonight we have a birthday party, so more fun with friends will be had!  Can't wait!

Discussion:  What is on the agenda for your weekend?