Thursday, September 30, 2010

I am healthy, vibrant and well


Brian and I went for a walk after dinner and this beautiful scene greeted me.  I had to run back in and get a photo!  So pretty!

I truly believe that what you think about most is what will happen in your life.  Do you think the same?  Our thoughts create our actions.  So, I try to be positive most of the time.  Negative thoughts are gone, positive thoughts are in!  I'm generally a very happy person, so this usually isn't a problem for me, but I have my moments of negative thinking just like everyone else.  It's not fun and it really brings me down quickly.  So, I have started repeating a mantra to myself several times throughout the day:  I am happy, healthy, healed, wealthy and organized.  Sometimes I change it up, but for the most part, I keep it the same.  It keeps me on track, knowing that I am staying positive and good things are abundant in my life!

A mantra is a sound, syllable, word or group of words that are considered capable of creating transformation.

Here are a few of my other favorites:

I am healthy, vibrant and well

I am happy, healthful and peaceful right here and right now

It is easy for me to lose weight

I approach life with strength and joy!

You get the idea I am sure.  Yoga Booty Ballet Guided Meditations is a great way to get these positive thoughts in our brains daily!

Yesterday's food choices:


Breakfast was the usual Shaekology - today mixed with vegan protein powder and almond milk.



Went to lunch with friends.  Had 1/2 of veggie sandwich and 1/2 of plain baked potato.  Put mustard on both.  Just can't get enough mustard these days!


My sweet Madelyn smiling at me in the car!

We played outside when we got home.  Madelyn didn't want to sit still for a photo at all!

Snack was whole wheat bread with almond butter and some coconut butter.  YUM.  Madelyn and I shared!


Dinner was a side salad with red onion, cucumber and Garlic Gold (review to next week!)
and a bowl of tomato soup sprinkled with nutritional yeast and a drizzle of sesame oil

Honeycrisp apples are in the house!  Yay!  I love these, found them at Sam's Club!

Discussion:  Do you have a mantra?  Do you think it is something you would do daily?