Friday, September 3, 2010

labor day weekend - summer blowout!

Whoo-hoo for a 3 day weekend!  Do you have big plans?   We are going to the lake, friends coming on Saturday and then family on Sunday!  I love the summer and am so sad that it is coming to an end.



The challenge is going along really well.  I didn't want to work out this morning.  I was really tired, even though I slept good.  I feel like I am fighting a bug of some sort. I don't feel bad, just extremely tired.  BUT, I got up and did my workout.  I was glad I had done it. That is one thing I NEVER regret!

Do you like to eat before your workout or are you like me and like to workout on an empty stomach?  I seem to get heartburn if I eat before working out.  I also like getting my workout done first thing in the morning.  It makes my day go by so much better!  I have more energy and I know that I don't be too busy and have things come up that prevent me from getting that workout done.  However, as soon as my workout is over, I have my shakeology!  Today, the meal plan called for cottage cheese and pineapple.  That wasn't going to happen, so I had my shake for breakfast.  That is my favorite meal to have the shake.  So, since I am off the meal plan today, I'll probably have a fruit smoothie for my snack.  You have to make this meal plan work for you.  If you don't you won't succeed.

I am taking my Turbo Fire DVD's to the lake and will be working out there as well.  I am going to make sure that I do everything I possibly can to finish this challenge and get the best results!!  Join us on the message boards and help to keep me motivated to do my best!  I'd love to see you there!.

I'll be posting photos of all the fun we have this weekend!  No matter where we go or what we do, we have a good time.  I make sure of that.  It's all in your mindset.  Just decide that you are going to be happy!

Discussion:  What are your labor day plans?