Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, Monday!


Good Monday Morning!!!  It's a new start to a fresh week!  Is there something that you need to work on this week that you weren't happy with last week?

I am focusing on my workouts, my clean eating and WATER!  I need more water!!!

Workout is done for today!  I've had my shakeology and 10 oz of water already!

Getting ready to read my 10 pages of personal development and I plan to listen to my audio this afternoon.  I'm also planning on a little dance party this afternoon too!

Last night I was a little bored with Brian's choice of TV programming, so I got up and got out my old friend, the hula hoop.  I hooped for 19 mins.  I stopped because I just knew that I would be feeling it this morning. So far, I'm good.  So, I think a hooping is in order today as well and thinking a walk this afternoon might be a good idea. The weather is cool and it is sunny out. I  was to get that sunshine and vitamin D in today!

I am going to challenge you today to get out of your comfort zone and do something you don't usually do!  Hula hoop, dance around the house.  Something that makes you move and feel good!

Food for yesterday:


Breakfast:  Shakeology made with unsweetened almond milk and added protein powder (Sun Warrior)



Lunch was at Chatter's to watch the CHIEFS!  side salad with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and spicy black bean burger!  Ate 1/2 of the burger and all of the salad!


Afternoon snack was pumpkin chai latte and 1/2 an apple



Dinner:  side salad with veggies and hummus dressing and veggie pizza (topped with red onion, mushrooms and black olives and fresh basil out of the garden.  Topped with daiya cheese and parma! YUM!

Workout - walked 1 mile and hula hooped for 19 mins.  So glad that I am finally feeling better and mostly back to my regular workout routine.

Water - not enough - probably 50 oz???? 

Reader question:  I get the Diaya cheese at Whole Foods in Tulsa.  I am working on getting it available locally for us.  However, so far no luck.  You can google it and see if your local health food store has it.  Most Whole Foods stores carry it.  It is with the regular cheese.  Let me know if you try it.  I really like it!  It comes in mozzarella and cheddar flavors.

Discussion:  Do you treat Monday's differently than other days of the week?  Is it a fresh start for you or do you keep to the status quo?

If you have something to ask me, please do so.  I LOVE reader requests and questions!!!


One last thing:  How about them Chiefs!!!!  whoo-hoo!!!!!  3-0!