Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a new direction?

I have been in my office working away all day.  Didn't even get to my workout until after 4 PM.  I just needed to get my work done!!!  But, I got the workout in.  I've eaten clean today and things are clocking along.  Until I realized that I hadn't done my blog post yet.

I've been really thinking about my blog and what way I want to go with it.  I haven't really felt that I am on track lately with my posting.

So, I would LOVE to have some feedback.  What do you, as a reader, want to see?  Same thing?  Something different?  Let me know about a new direction and if I need one!!!!

So, I want to share with you some of the fun we had this weekend!

My dear friend Robin came to the lake this weekend to see us and hang out!!


It was a weekend of visitors.  These guys greeted us when we got to the lake and came to say hello every morning!



The babies still have their spots.  So cute!



Brian and I had a great time and it was nice to have a little time alone!!


Discussion:  Please be sure to let me know about the blog.  Be honest!!!