Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Think you have no time?

One of the resons I hear for not being able to workout is no time.  I think that if you are comitted to working out, you will find the time, but I understand how life gets in the way.  I had this happen yesterday.  I had so much office work I HAD to get done, that I didn't workout first thing in the morning like I usually do.  So it was 4:00 PM and I still hadn't worked out.  I was seriously trying to come up with reasons not to.  I didn't feel like it, I was tired, I had been working all day long.  I hadn't done my blog post, the list goes on and on.  But, I made myself get up and get it done.  I did do a shorter workout, but I got it done.  So, it has to become a priority!  I really do think that if you get it done first thing in the morning, there is less chance of something preventing it from happening later.

My friend, Lee is a great example of finding the time.  A mom of 4!!!  Talk about busy, plus she is a very successful Beachbody coach.  She is getting things done!  I got to spend some time with her in San Diego and she is just a doll!!!


Check out her video:



Want to be a Beachbody coach?  Email me for details!  I'm looking for excited people that want to get fit and healthy themselves and help others do the same!

Thank you so much for the feedback from yesterday.  Please keep it coming.  It helps me to figure out what you want to see and read about!

Discussion:  How do you find time in your day to get it all done?  What are your priorities?