Saturday, October 30, 2010

do you have a team?

Do you have a person in your life that motivates you?  What about that person that pulls you down?  I truly believe we need to get the negative people OUT of our lives.  I don't need anyone telling me that I can't, I need cheerleaders (so to speak) to build me up and remind me that I CAN!



I have so many people in my life that do just that for me.  Of course, Brian is my biggest fan.  He is always pushing me a little farther.



  I have friends that encourage me and keep me on track.




 My coach, Tina is another great motivator.  She will call me out when I am not doing what I need to be, I need that for sure.

As well as my other Beachbody friends and teammates!












Tony Horton is another person that motivates me.  I love his workouts, I love that he encourages us to "Do your best and forget the rest!"



I can not wait for Tony's new book to come out!  When I was in Dallas, Tony was talking about his book and sharing with us a few things that will be in it.  I have already pre-ordered my copy, you can get yours here now too!

I am especially excited to see what he recommends for diet.  I eat a mostly vegan diet, and so does Tony.  I find it hard to make sure that I am getting the protein amounts that I need to get the results I want.  Missy  Costello (Tony's chef) is wonderful and her food is amazing, so I know the recipes will be good!








Discussion:  Do you have a team of motivators or a team of negative nellies?