Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fit Club Tuesday- Kenpo X!!

Good Morning!  I am SORE this morning.  I like being sore, I know that I have worked hard, however, I also need to be able to walk :)  It's a little difficult this morning, so I'm going to do my Brazil Butt Lift workout a little later today and let those muscles relax a little!!

FIT CLUB TUESDAY!


me and Tony Horton!

P90X® Extreme Training System


Trainer Tony Horton will transform your body in just 90 days. P90X® is a revolutionary system that constantly introduces new moves to challenge your muscles and give you extraordinary results.

Exclusive offer! Get 2 bonus workout DVDs if you purchase P90X on Team Beachbody®. A $40.00 value—FREE! - this means you need to purchase through my website  (click here or on one of the P90X links) or your teambeachbody.com account.  It is the same price as ordering direct from Beachbody.

P90X includes 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. The secret is an advanced training technique called Muscle Confusion™, which accelerates your results by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never plateaus.


P90X - 06 Kenpo X. Intense cardiovascular workout includes punching and kicking for endurance, balance, and coordination

Workout tonight at the Carl Junction Community Center - 7 PM.  Bring your mat, water and a towel!  Shakeology tasting and a LOT of fun!

FIT CLUB RECIPE:

Lentil Soup


4 oz lentils ( I used red)
3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 carrot, sliced thin
1 tbsp olive oil
salt to taste
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp celery seed

Saute onion, garlic and carrot in olive oil. Add the spices, vegetable broth and lentils.  Simmer for 45 mins or until lentils are tender.

YUM!

Yesterday's food choices:


Breakfast was shakeology (pb and banana!)

lunch was the lentil soup and 3/4 of the garlic flatbread

Dinner was tacos 
I only ate 2 tacos, but I snacked on tortilla chips, salsa and guac before we actually ate

We had Lauren's bday party and I did eat a small pc of cake. 
Chocolate with peanut butter icing and peanuts and choc chips on top!
Twas fabulous!

Happy Birthday Lauren!!