Monday, October 11, 2010

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month


I have friends that are Breast Cancer survivors and some that didn't make it, so I always looking for ways to do what I can. 

For the rest of October - I will donate my FULL comission for ALL NEW HD Shakeology orders to Breast Cancer Research. 
If you want to help out, order here and at the end of the month, I'll let you know how much money has been raised!

In honor of Breast Cancer - I came up with my PINK Shakeology!



1 scoop greenberry
1/2 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries (raspberries make the shake pinker!)
1 cup apple juice
1/2 banana
ice

Put all ingredients in blender and mix to desired consistency! Enjoy!

I had every intention of using raspberries in my shake this morning, but SOMEONE ate them!  Oh well, it just isn't as pink as I would like!!

You have a chance to help out and get healthy at the same time.  Remember, Shakeology comes with a bottom of the bag  30 day guarantee!

Click here to learn how to do a breast self exam.  This is important ladies, so please do it every month! 

Ways to lower your risk?

1)  See above for the link to do a breast self exam!
2) Stop smoking
3)  Exercise
4)  Maintain a healthy weight
5)  Eat the rainbow - not skittles - fruits and veggies in all colors!
6)  Reduce stress

Most of these tips are well known, if you want some help with any of them, please contact me.  My services are FREE!!!  I can help you reach your goals and would love to do just that!